Hello, and welcome to my blog. I am currently studying Media Studies at Ilkley Grammar School at A2 level and this blog will show you everything that I will be looking at this year. Each blog post will be like a piece of work that can be looked at individually. I hope you enjoy looking at my blog as I enjoy posting on it.

Tuesday 21 February 2012

SD - DigiPak Layout

As we have decided to make two prototype digipaks, Asa making one and me the other my prototype is nearly finished with just the glitter to add on top of the text. I have already made one digipak although i didnt use a stencil when using the glitter pens which just ruined the effect and it looked messy and unprofessional so ill buy some stencils tomorrow and finished post with pictures of the digipak will be uploaded tomorrow. I went for quite a simple design like mine and katies plan pictures with pale blue paperboard Destiny's Child in large glitter font at the top of the cover and a photo of the band below, the back of the digipak features a photo of destinys child from behind although id like to change this to a picture of our cast of Destinys child taken from behind them holding hand and walking into the distance.

Inside the pigipak features the words associated with relationships and love in the centre which will be in black and white like newspaper text and then the two cd cases will be either side the left one featuring the songs by Destiny's child which arnt upbeat but slower and the right side cd contains our music video. Track listing will be shown on the left face when looking at the digipak from the back

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note all comments are moderated